Should I let him do this?

OK one of my guy friends said he liked me 2day and he says

I'm hot and one of the most amazing girls he's ever met but this guy has a girlfriend and she's one of my friends he wants to dump her for me of course its been my DREAM to go out with him but I don't know if I should let him dump her I don't know about you but I was told friendship is always more important so I don't care who answers but I need serious help I FEEL SO STRESSED Please HELP!

12

Most Helpful Guy

• if you do him you lose her as a friend and possibly others, you get a rep and they will worry about you making a move on their guys

What Guys Said 1

• Friends (if she's a real one) always > Boyfriends/Girlfriends. Tell him to gtfo, and tell you friend to loose him.

Do it, or regret it.

What Girls Said 1

• no don't let him dump her ... just put yourself in her place what would you do if you get dumped? he might dump her and then date you for a little while then dump you for someone else you never know. In my opinion I don't trust guys who dump their girlfriends just for another girl because that might so happen to you too so be careful.. or wait for him until they break up then you'd have the right to date him but now I don't think it's a good idea.