What should I do about Facebook?

Markavia
I've been broken up with my ex for a long time, yet the fb drama never stopped (emotional and mind games photos and posts), few months back I deactivated mine, but it made me disconnect from the people I know.

We are not even friends on fb, I never added her, when we were together she asked me about it but I never added her because of the drama I've faced before from others, I didn't want her on my fb unless things worked out, but she found mine nonetheless (she didn't add me).

If I re activate I am being watched and I can't post anything or be myself, If I deactivate it I lose a part of my life, what do you think I should do? I want peace.

** I tried activating and posting like nothing is wrong but I am tired of pretending, I am not the type of person who is good at lying or acting (I don't think it's the right way either).
** I tried reaching out to her when she makes those posts only to face backfire from her.
What should I do about Facebook?
3
1