What should I do about Facebook?

I've been broken up with my ex for a long time, yet the fb drama never stopped (emotional and mind games photos and posts), few months back I deactivated mine, but it made me disconnect from the people I know.

We are not even friends on fb, I never added her, when we were together she asked me about it but I never added her because of the drama I've faced before from others, I didn't want her on my fb unless things worked out, but she found mine nonetheless (she didn't add me).

If I re activate I am being watched and I can't post anything or be myself, If I deactivate it I lose a part of my life, what do you think I should do? I want peace.

** I tried activating and posting like nothing is wrong but I am tired of pretending, I am not the type of person who is good at lying or acting (I don't think it's the right way either).
** I tried reaching out to her when she makes those posts only to face backfire from her.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm confused. If you block her as a friend, you can't see her stuff, she can't see yours, life goes on. That includes anything she posts under a mutual friend's timeline. Delete her, block her, and Rock On, dude!

• I would block her but it's still attention, (negative but still she will like it), I don't want to give her the slightest bit of attention since she hurt me much and sadly used to get a rush from it

I pleade guilty to checking on her fb every few days, I wish I could stop but I never had closure

• This might seem weird lol but I don't think she knows I check on her, we never discussed fb other than that one time and her name is unsearchable because it has some weird characters (the reason why I found it is because I am good with computers)

I think what I should is be on fb like I was before knowing her and be strong enough to never check on her again

• Yes. That would be the way. Believe it or not, the longer you go without checking on her, the easier it is. Honest. Give it up like a bad habit. You can DO this!