Do you ever get over your true love/first kiss? And when you guys break up do both of the people miss each other?

Dated this guy and he was my first kiss and my first everything, he was even my first true love. We broke up and I think I'm over him but really I have flashbacks of somethings he did or say. Plus I been thinking if he missed me too? I want to ask him but he gonna ignore me or tell me the opposite of what he actually thinking plus he dating my best friend so yea:(

02

What Guys Said 2

• Even in the worst breakups both people will miss each other. You'll always miss some part of that person. For me, I never thought that I would get over my first girl. It took me a year. It was long, difficult, and I hated every second of it. I don't miss her, but I miss the things we did together. It'll take a while before you feel that way, but you will get past this. I used to be extremely serious about these kinds of things, I still am, don't get me wrong, but I've since loosened up about it. I always hated hearing it, but I realized that I am in fact, young, and so are you. We have too much to experience! We can't be placing our hearts and souls on the backs of someone else. Don't force your feelings away. Try to think about why you feel they way you do, why you have these flashbacks, and lingering memories. Let yourself feel it. The sooner you do that, the sooner you can rid yourself of the past. I do hope I've been of some assistance.

• Thanks you so much. You have no idea how much that helped

• Honestly speaking, no a person never gets over their true love, no matter how it was that person always remains in the head, in the heart of the other.

What Girls Said 0