What's the longest you've gone without talking to the person you love after a fight? Why?

68

Most Helpful Guy

• 30minutes or so, then I'll reach out and try to talk to her or make it up to her, if she doesn't want to then I give her her space. I usually go out and clear my head and relax a bit, once my head is clear I come back and try to have a discussion about it all and resolve it.

Most Helpful Girl

• A few hours... me and my boyfriend have argued over silly things and it's mostly caused by immaturity from both sides. However we always to resolve problems in person as soon as they arise.