What's the longest you've gone without talking to the person you love after a fight? Why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 30minutes or so, then I'll reach out and try to talk to her or make it up to her, if she doesn't want to then I give her her space. I usually go out and clear my head and relax a bit, once my head is clear I come back and try to have a discussion about it all and resolve it.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• A few hours... me and my boyfriend have argued over silly things and it's mostly caused by immaturity from both sides. However we always to resolve problems in person as soon as they arise.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• about 45 seconds. We basically never fight. Sometimes I get frustrated over stupid stuff but it's not her, it's me.

1|0
    0|0
  • There are some I stopped talking to when I was 18.

1|0
    0|0
  • Three weeks

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm at 2 weeks right now Lol

• Show All
    • He's either still pissed, thinking you will cave and waiting on you to make the move, or scared that he's waited to long to apologize and thinks he's blown it

• I just fear that he had forgot about me or will never contact me again

• Almost a day.

2|0
    0|0
  • i stopped forever. reason is cultural differences

1|0
    0|0
  • couple hours.

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 months

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I would say an hour. I usually pout and not for long. We always calm down pretty quickly and talk about it. Next thing I know, we end up laughing together and hugging.

1|1
    0|0
  • 3 hours maybe, u can't keep it long it will just make u upset, u shouldn't speak to him for at least 3 hours so he knows ur hurt or sad about it. wait for him to text but if he doesn't u send him atext

1|0
    0|0
  • It was a long time, I don't remember. I think like 3 or 4 days?

1|0
    0|0
  • 2 years and counting

1|0
    0|0
  • A year.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes