My ex stopped talking to me again, is it my fault?

We've been broken up for over a year it was his choice, he's been contacting me throughout this whole time. But every couple of months he will stop talking to me out of nowhere. But I never initiate any texts or calls, he does it all. About a month ago he asked why I never text him, but I told him I didn't want to bother him. But the real reason is because I still love him and if I start initiating contact then I will get too close to him and end up getting hurt again 😢

22

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I don't think it's your fault. You just wanted to prevent yourself from feeling again, it does make sense but it also indicates somewhere that you are not completely over him either.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why are you torturing yourself, cut ties with him. He left you, so you need to let him go. Obviously being his friend isn't helping and he comes and goes as he pleases. Let go girl.