Should I ask him out?

i like this guy and he told my friend he likes me should I ask him out or wait?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• id wait if he reallyt likes you he will make the frist move...

What Guys Said 2

• Um... it's the year 2010. Women are driving, voting - some even have jobs!

And, yet... a woman turns into a teenager from the 1950s the instant she finds a guy interesting and attractive. Frankly, knowing that you liked me but were waiting would make me NOT ask you out. If I knew you liked me but obviously didn't feel strongly enough to ask me out, I'd be moving on.

I would never wait to know if a girl "likes me" before asking her out. Why? Because if I asked her out, she would either say no or yes - no if she's not interested and yes if she is. There's my answer. And yet, girls seem to find the passive-aggressive approach a possibility. "I like him - if I tell someone who may tell him, maybe he'll ask me out!"

Or, you could just (wo)man up and use your own voice.

It's really not that complicated of a formula.

• Ok dude why don't you just shove those words

• "I am woman - hear me roar! (Unless I'm interested in you in which case I'll clam up and hope you can read my mind and then take the first step because I'm afraid of rejection and embarassement...)" Helen Reddy would be so proud.

• Marfan sure your successful relationship please you are probably alone because nobody likes you

• Are you really between 25 & 29 asking this question?

You should know how to ask a guy out by now.

What Girls Said 3

• If he likes you he'll ask you out, I'd wait its the best way to avoid heartbreak in my opinion. But if he doesn't get the hint after a while you could maybe try asking.

• NO. dont. for me I think if a girl asks a guy out it means she's desprit and can't wait til he asks so she does it. so just wait

• Ok I won't I'll wait thanks.

• Yep I mean every one see it differently that's how I see it. just stay around him hang out lik you do. maybe hint him you wouldn't mind dating him but dnt ask him

• i'd wait