Is it reasonable for your boyfriend to ask you to stop talking to all guys (that are not family) and focus on getting to know him?

Anonymous
I chat with males and females (via text or facebook messenger) about hobbies- video games, anime, tv shows, etc- in non-flirtatious manner. He wants me to cut out all the guys I chat with, or he is going to leave me. Is it worth it? I feel like as long as I'm not flirting, meeting up with, or having any sexual contact whatsoever- I'm not doing anything wrong. I talk to my boyfriend more frequently than anyone that I chat with, and definitely hit him up first about all the major/minor happenings in my life. He says the only reason for me to continue talking to these guys is for sex, if not now, maybe later down the road if we have a falling out in the relationships. So there just sex partners in waiting? Instead of agreeing to his terms, I tried to negotiate: no flirting, meeting up with guys, and no sexual contact with anyone. That was not enough for him. I care for my boyfriend. We been together for a little over a year. I would never cheat. I do not want him to leave me, but I do not like this ultimatum. I lose either way. My boyfriend or half my platonic friendships- which should go and why?

12
12