Focusing on work and not him, is it showing that im not initerested or what?

Broken up with ex for 3 months and its still very real. We only were in a relationship for 3 months but it was something amazing. Bad that i still have feelings all this time after? We found each other and connected with everything and hit it off. He broke up with me and since then he was the initiaer or talking and such. We also had sex a few times over the course of these months. He told me he's not sure how he's feeling about things when I asked him to come over oen night and now I see him everyday at his work which I attend with my student. I am trying to play it cool and now sort of ignoring him and not talking to him but its undeniable that we both still look at each other and such. He hasn't texted me first since i started but answered my texts a few times and other times he desnt read them for a few days it just makes crazy sense. Could he not know what he wants? am i doing a bad thing that i am focusing on work and not making an effort to talk with him? I mean Ill say things here and there when he says stuff. I am also going to tell him how I feel in a few days. If nothing works out then so be it but I think I have to do it for myself. Is that dumb?

11