Crushing on someone recently divorced and hurt because of it. Advice please?

aamina_m
There is this guy I know who I see sometimes. He is an acquaintance and we see each other at social events a couple times a year. He was separated last year when we met for the first time and I think there is a mutual attraction. I didn't know he was going through a divorce though. I found out he just finalized his divorce and he's still really hurt because of it. He and his ex-wife have a child together. She cheated on him and he tried to fix it, but it just didn't work out.

I have a huge crush on him, and from FB it seems like we have a lot in common, but I realize the last thing on his mind right now is a relationship. I am meeting other guys but nothing has really come of it, and I definitely wouldn't hold back for this guy.

I don't know what it's like to be married and have to go through divorce so I don't really know what he's going through so I have no idea what to do

Any advice would be really appreciated though.
0
2