Not over him, how can I be?

About three months ago my boyfriend and I of five months split up. He dumped me over text after a month of being horrible to me.
This guy was my first actual love and it hurt a lot when we broke up and I'm still not over him, I've liked a few guys since him, but nothing ever happened with any of them.
He came by a month ago to pick up some of his stuff that was still at my house and just to see him made my heart ache.
How can I get over him?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it does not happen constantly,
    Let time do its thing.
    Sorry but no shortcuts at this situation :)
    Hope I helped!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Well, it's true that it's very hard to get over your first love, sometimes you never truly get over your first love. That person will always remain inside you, as hard as it is to hear it's true.

However in general there are many ways to get over a person

0|0
    0|0
  • Time doesn't cure, only the things you do helps you stop thinking about him,
    and eventually with that time you get over him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Time.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Block him on every social media site and his number, ask your friends not to mention him when you're around, get rid of any of his belongings you still have or any gifts he's given you (or at least hide them somewhere you're not going to see them) and stay strong. You can do it :)

1|0
    0|0
  • You're first love is always the hardest I wouldn't contact him or anything and have a good time and do what you couldn't in the relationship. You're young and there's a lot of people out there. To top. if off he's being an a** before you guys broke up. Don't delete the memory's or anything because in the end it will make you stronger there is always gonna be hearbreal each heartbreak finally leads us to the one we need to be with.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes