Cannot get over ex girlfriend. Really tempted to text her after months of no contact. Please help?

Anonymous
Back in January I had my hard broken by my ex girlfriend. I loved her soooooooo much. I ended up going to a mental hospital for depression and anxiety after my dog died. Right when I got out she dumped me. She was such an important part of my life. After she dumped me she tried contacting me several times including random facetimes which were never resolved. I didn't respond. The school year just began and I transferred schools so I no longer see her. The thought of not seeing her ever again scares me so much. I'm really tempted to send her a long text which ends with me asking if she would like to hang out. We've been broken up for almost 9 months now and haven't talked in forever. I know she got a new boyfriend but I heard they're over now and he ended up bailing on her. What we had was so special. I need to hold her in my arms one more time. I need to give us another chance. What do I do?
Cannot get over ex girlfriend. Really tempted to text her after months of no contact. Please help?
Add Opinion