If I love him... should I let him go?

Anonymous
It's complicated. I met a guy in 2013 and we started dating. Life was perfect. I felt as if I found my soul mate. Time passed and I found out that he was talking to his ex. I couldn't trust him from that point but we stayed together. More time passed and I found out he cheated on me. I left him. Before this happened I was talking to one of my biggest crushes and I met him in person for the first time. I couldn't understand why someone like him could like someone like me. He told me to leave the guy I was with because he could treat me better which was probably true. My boyfriend and I fought a lot. He said horrible things to me because I couldn't move on and forgive him for talking to his ex. When I found out he cheated and we broke up I started dating the other guy. It was amazing besides the fact that I was still very heartbroken and couldn't get over my ex. A few days went by and my ex shows up and proposes. I said yes and we went to look at rings and bought one. I had to break the news to the other guy and he was miserable. All-in-all, I broke his heart and for the past TWO years I've felt like it was a terrible decision. My fiancé and I love each other but I feel like we're not in love. I miss the other guy very much and I've tried messaging him but he has a new girlfriend. I think he tried to date asap because he wanted to get over me and I feel that he is NOT over me. I don't know what to do. Will he come back to me? Should I let him go?
If I love him... should I let him go?
Add Opinion