Does my ex want me back? How can she do me this dirty?

My ex messaged me last night after she made it very clear she wanted to move on. So we stopped talking for a few weeks. She randomly messaged me last night saying "Please know you are and always will be my first love" and I responded not too long ago saying "same goes with you" and she read it and never replied. Wtf? What's the point of this? Could I maybe get her back?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like you'll always remember your first love. I think she just wanted assurance that you loved her back. While things might not have worked out, she still loves you and remembers you, and wants you to do the same with her

Most Helpful Guy

• hey dude, she tried to understand whether you still love her or not. and she understood that you re still ready for her. now she wants to be pursued by you. go catch her.

What Girls Said 2

• How about you start messaging her first to show that you have interest in getting her back

• Not even a week ago I asked her out for dinner and she ignored me. I told her I got the hint and I'll leave her alone completely.

• I'd say try one more time and if she does the same thing then you have your answer

• What exactly you want her to say after that. You both were talking in the past. And she may be just as hurt as you are.

• Could I maybe get her back? What should I say?

Thx!

• You shouldn't say anything right now. Clear your head and if after awhile you still think you are in love with her and can't forget then you ask her for a second chance.

What Guys Said 1

• She may be playing with you. I would lose to much sleep over it and move on.