Anyone feel like they totally forget their ex or what it was like being with them?

I was with my ex and even married him for 13 years. When we split I never looked back. Once I healed fully a couple years later I was curious and looked him up on FB. I absolutely do not have any feeling or remember what it was like being with him, he looks like a stranger to me. since I was with him for 13 years I guess I just assumed I'd never forget him. Do other people feel this sort of "amnesia" about their ex?

21