Even if you have completely moved on, do you ever think about that person still? or once you move on do you forget about them?

Most Helpful Guy

• no, never. I move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe that even if you moved on that person will always be a part of your life even if it's in the past, there's things you just can't erase from your memory, I broke up with my ex a year ago, and I still think of him quite often, he still comes up in some conversations, I'm not sure if I completely moved on, but I know I've moved on for sure

• what if things ended badly, you have a new SO, and you broke up over a year ago?

• do you think you ever cross his mind? my ex and i broke up a year ago, he has a new girlfriend, and he said he doesn't love me. he blocked me on all social media but recently unblocked me. is it possible he ever things about me? i feel like he totally forgot about me and made his new life

• You can never know that unless you ask him, and even then he might lie, you just need to move on, is the best thing you can do

What Guys Said 1

• Ancient history is removed from any thought or feeling.

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah, I think about them but not in an "I want him back" kind of way. Like if someone was such a big part of your life until a weeks ago, you don't just suddenly forget all about them. Like sometimes I will be at a place we used to go together and it will remind me of them. Doesn't mean I miss them, it's just bound to happen sometimes.

• what if you broke up over a year ago?

• If you haven't been serious with another guy in that time then yeah, it still happens. And sometimes even when you have.