At what point in a relationship would you say is right to end it?

I know many people would say that if you don't see a future with somebody then it's best to bring it to an end. But I'm in a difficult situation really.

Me and my girlfriend have been together nine months, we've pretty much been through everything together but I think things are getting a bit stale now. But I can wake up one day and I feel like she's the girl I want to marry one day in a few years. I feel like we can explore the world, and be happy together. But then we'll argue, and I can't stand her. I see a whole different side to her that I really don't like, it's a controlling/abusive kind of attitude.

But when I think about it, all couples argue and have their fall outs and disagreements and it wouldn't be right say ten years down the line to say we've never had an argument or fallen out. But the arguments do get a little much, and I'm not one to feel comfortable in those kind of positions either..

So generally in a relationship, when is it the right time to call it a day?

100

Most Helpful Girl

• If your already thinking about ending it.. then you might as well. No point in forcing yourself to stay.. its only been 9 months and your already bored with relationship? If you get bored with relationships that fast, that easily then you need to be alone for a while until you figure out what you want.

• I'm not bored with her, I love her to bits. I just debate sometimes whether she is the right one for me

• If your constantly thinking that then your not sure about her or the relationship.. she's obviously not the one.. you wouldn't be debating this.. you would just know.