At what point in a relationship would you say is right to end it?

Anonymous
I know many people would say that if you don't see a future with somebody then it's best to bring it to an end. But I'm in a difficult situation really.

Me and my girlfriend have been together nine months, we've pretty much been through everything together but I think things are getting a bit stale now. But I can wake up one day and I feel like she's the girl I want to marry one day in a few years. I feel like we can explore the world, and be happy together. But then we'll argue, and I can't stand her. I see a whole different side to her that I really don't like, it's a controlling/abusive kind of attitude.

But when I think about it, all couples argue and have their fall outs and disagreements and it wouldn't be right say ten years down the line to say we've never had an argument or fallen out. But the arguments do get a little much, and I'm not one to feel comfortable in those kind of positions either..

So generally in a relationship, when is it the right time to call it a day?
10
0