B/f and I broke up because I'm not wife material, probably because I'm still damaged from my abusive relationship and my past. Is it worth explaining?

I am way too damaged by my childhood and my abusive relationship to be anyone's wife material right now. I was suicidal 4 years ago and again 2.5 years ago and about 2 years ago I entered into what I didn't realize was an extremely emotionally and physically abusive relationship. Now that we broke up about a week ago is it even worth explaining these things? We were only together 8 months so I hadn't gotten to a point of telling him these things yet because I was scared. Should I bother now? I really want to because I just want to explain.

• Yes you deserve to get to explain your feelings and he deserves to knkw
  • If you think it might change anything you should explain
  • You can if you really want to but it's not going to fix anything
    Vote C
  • Don't bother explaining anything
    Vote D

11