Solve this riddle: Why did the guy break up with the girl?

• Eureaka. And The solution is...
  • Nooooo clue.
  • You mad brah?
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

137

Most Helpful Girl

• That's not his shirt and is another dudes shirt?

That's not his game controller?

He doesn't like how she is desecrating his xbox controller?

The tit that is showing is fake since on the other side that's covered looks flat?

• The controller shows player 2.

• Yeah, but no one else but you and Ex did that.

• I wonder why and I learned how to do that trick thanks to when I first joined gag. XD

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• The girl is lesbian. There is another chick wearing a pink colored bra in the background with jean pants on laying down next to her on the bed.

• He wasn't looking for a sexual relationship at the time. He believes in abstinence is my only answer.

• Does anyone else see the additional pair of breasts in the background?

• Why do people keep saying there's another girl in the background? That bra is deflated. It's her bra that she took off and those are her jeans that she took off. Like do people forget that when you remove clothes they just don't vanish.

• She's bi and is cheating on him with the other woman in the pink bra.
    He's also discovered that she's been playing with some other guys joystick. Tut, tut.

• She's cheating, or at least naked in the room with someone else. She has the player 2 light one, so there's at least one other person there

• Someone else saw her nude pic maybe?
    She touched his xbox controller?
    SheΒ΄s a fake gamer girl?

I don`t know. Could be a lot of things

• She's such a player to do that to him. I am so sorry lmao

• she doesn't own a video game

• Its his friends remote control?

• She's player two. Someone else is there with her. Most likely whoever is wearing the pink bra in the back.

• she's cheating on him. The player 2 light is on and in the background I can see someone else. Maybe a leg? Hard to tell but she ain't alone and she's pretty much naked.

• I also noticed something else, look at the cuff of the sleeve. It doesn't look "denim" blue like the shirt she is wearing 😱 She is having an X box orgy!

What Guys Said 6

• Because he is a moron. He thinks that there is another person with him because the controller is showing 'player 2'. But that's not true at all.
    This is the real pic
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bm-b_J_CcAAnNJT.jpg
    YourFutureEx took her phone, edited the pic, sent it to her boyfriend, broke them up and banged his chic. He has been trolled.

• I am not a gamer but I would guess that the light on the controller indicates that she is player 2, meaning that she is naked with someone else present.

• Because he is a Playstation fanboy and doesn't want his sexy bi girlfriend playing Xbox. He is obviously jealous of XBL.

• I dunno.

• The light on the controller indicates someone else is there :p

• She's player 2 so there is another guy with her.