Guys how you cheat?

OK so I'm just wondering.. guys, what are some things you would do if you were cheating on your girlfriend? like, signs, and how would you act around your girlfriend?

thank you guys so much I appreciate all your help it means a lot to me.

ill still be expecting answers and all that but so far I don't think he is cheating.

thank you again for all of you guys help

44

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it would depend on the personality of the guy and how much "cheating" was done. It might also depend on how important your relationship is to him too.

Some guys would show more affection when they're cheating and would go extra lengths to show the other half that they're special to them so the girl doesn't feel bad about herself. Some would remain the same, or a bit less communicative, maybe trying to avoid confrontation.

What Guys Said 4

• Looking for sign that he is cheating is the wrong move. If you want to see signs..you will. Regardless of his fidelity.

When I have cheated I kept it away from home. A co-worker, or some one I met at a bar ect.. I do not give out my phone number so that I never have to explain that strange text from another women.

I keep my affection towards my gf/wife.ect the same. I still make love to her, but I don't pile up the attention on her in hope of covering something up.

If fact when I have cheated I am usually more in love with my girl during and after the affair. Just a few little kinky thoughts keep me warm.

The point is if you think that your boyfriend is cheating he probably is. The thought you are getting are from the bad vibe your guy is sending your way. People pick up on that.

Just ask you guy. Do not accuse. Simply ask in a very controlled way. If another girl is providing him with something you can't provide, don't take offense as it's something you simply can't or won't do. Just move on.

• I understand that if I think he is then he is, but I only think he is because I am very paranoid. I have been cheated on like 2 or 3 times so I'm just worried you know? I'm just paranoid. and I have asked him before and he says no he isn't and that if he was to cheat on me he'd just leave me either out of guilt or because if he wants another girl he'll jus tleave me for her and he hasn't yet so I'm very optimistic. I feel a lot better reading these messages cause he hasn't done any of this stuff. thx!

• hm well ill admit that I have cheated twice and most of the time I was really paranoid worrying the other girl was going to walk up or id slip and say something but I would tr to act normal sometimes too normal like I would be a little different I wouldn't be happy as much as I was with my girlfriend so if you see him just looking around a lot and being stressed he prob is but it depends on the person

• I've never cheated, but if I ever will, I doubt that my usual behavior going to change.

• I've never cheated but if I would I would probably say I was going out with some friends, then go to meet her. But it also depends on if she knew I was cheating on someone with her.

What Girls Said 3

• when I was cheated on by my ex hubby, he started wearing a different style of underwear all the sudden, wanted to get tattoos, new cologne, new hairstyle, etc. etc. Big changes in behavior. Also, he was always p*ssed at me for some reason, and would pick fights. But some guys like another person said, don't change their behavior at all. I knew something weird was going on with my ex as he couldn't hide it very well and one day I confronted him and he admitted it...long time ago and I'm glad its in my past.

• Well, I'm a girl, and I've cheated. The first was the worst! I felt so bad I had to tell him.

But after a while, it just becomes second nature. A good cheater NEVER gets caught.

Sorry, probably not the answer your looking for. I suggest follow your instincts.

Ive also been cheated on, it sucks, but you get over it.

• When I was cheated on, the guy started contacting me less and less and we weren't spending as much time together. It was kind of like how you always see in the movies, where someone's cheating.