HELP I'm breaking someone's heart and being THREATENED and I don't know what to do?

Anonymous
I dated this guy for a few months. I liked him but was always in love with someone else. Recently I decided to break up with him to be with the one I truly love.

He went CRAZY. He started threatening me, saying he'd post my nude pictures all over facebook and send them to my parents if we broke up, that whenever I'd try to get a job he'd make sure my boss saw them (He works for the police and has some crazy ass access to everything).

Today he called me crying, begging for us to get back saying I'm the love of his life. It really breaks my heart bc before dating me he had always had depression, insomnia and all that, and I "cured" him. He's telling me that now everything is coming back and that he wants to die. He keeps repeating on how he'll change and be an amazing bf/husband.

I've thought about hurting him and telling him the truth but he would obviously post the pictures. But I don't wanna be with him...

Please help? I'm desperate.
+1 y
Guys, I'm sorry but going to the police is not an option. He is well known around all the police departments and if I tried to do anything against him I'd be the one to get fucked in the end.
6
5