Why can't I get over my ex?

So 7 months ago, the girl I was dating for a while decided to leave me as things werent working out as she'd hoped they would. I'd been taking to her for years, but had only started dating in about 3-4 months before she finally left. She wanted to remain friends but I couldn't because I was so in love with her. I'd never felt this way about anyone but her. I thought the feeling was mutual as she expressed herself a lot better than I. But 7 months on and I can't seem to get over her, I've had nothing to do with her but that hasn't helped. Any ideas on how to get past this? Will time just heal this? Thanks.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I wish I could tell you how everything will play out but I'm in the same boat but we were together a year. Broke up 3 months ago and some days I don't know how I can do it without him and then I think he's probably fine and not even thinking twice about me... why put so much energy and time into someone who doesn't want you? I feel like when you invest so much of your life into someone, it's really hard to let them go

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Just try to think about something else. If you remember her just do something else. Just try to divert your mind on something else. In time everything will be alright. Try hanging out with your friend, so do anything.

Time will heal it just depend on you.
    Its hard but you have to do thing for yourself to be better.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes