Should I move on?

ok here is the story, october 2007 I started dating joe. moved in with him in jan08 got pregnant, had my son may 09. we fought alot. he would hit me and yell at me. in september of 09 we broke up, dated other people. I found out that during this break that while we were together up he had gone to strip clubs, and had relations with one of my friends. in jan 10 we got back together. a few weeks later I found out he was talking to other girls on fb and trying to get with them. I left him once again. a week or so after that he called me crying saying it was a huge mistake and begged for me back. I did. I had to move in with him agin. but I had a rule that he had to deactivate his fb account until I felt like I could trust him agian. he did. then oneday I felt somehting was not right, so I reactivated my Facebook account and looked up his user name. and he had reactivated it a few daYS earlier. and come to find out he is talking to my ex best friend. (she would flirt with him constantly) now he tells me he don't know if he wants to be with me and a whole bunch of other stuff. I love him with all my heart and soul. I just need to know if I am being played for a fool.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, Yes, Yes, and YES. Why have a kid with anyone who hits you? Strip clubs, should be closed and the patrons all fined if not jailed, since these are places where women AND men are exploited or abused. No excuses.

Go now and find yourself someone not corrupt!

What Guys Said 1

• Yes its better for you and your kid.

What Girls Said 2

• I think you should move on because it looks to me like he's never going to change no matter what he says. You deserve better and not to be messing around with this guy.

• if he's hitting you, you need to leave him.. because one day he might turn on your child