My ex unblocked me on Facebook? what does it mean?

43

Most Helpful Guy

• Means he's too proud if he doesn't talk to you.
    He might be waiting for you to start talking, so, maybe he needs to learn a lesson? Up to you to decide if you should talk first, but if he was rsponsible for the end of the relationship, he's the one that needs to start.

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably that he wants to snoop on your profile, or leave the door open if you ever feel like talking. But I doubt he's going to be reaching out to you, he most likely would have already done that by now. He's probably just waiting for you to notice and message him, which would stroke his ego.

• but he still thinks about me then?

• He thought about you at the very least when he unblocked you, but other than that I obviously have no idea. Can't read his mind.