I just broke up with him, and he didn't show any emotion does he even care?

On the 23rd I broke up with my boyfriend who I was dating for 1 month and 1 week and 5 days. I didn't want to break up with him but lately, he has been giving me cold shoulder and acting like I'm a stranger. He aired my messages for a couple days and whenever I tried to talk to him about what was wrong he would cut me off, I thought the problem started on our last date where I leant in to kiss him at the end and he moved his head and I ended up kissing the side of his mouth.

He has been weird with me since then and I didn't know how to fix it so I broke up with him, and my family think its good but I miss him and I love him a lot and i just want him to be happy. That's why i did it but when I sent the message about breaking up he just gave me a bland reply, and the sentence didn't even make sense I'm not happy with how that went. He kept giving me one-word answers and he didn't seem to care that we broke up what so ever, Does he even care about me or not?

11