I can't let go?

My ex boy friend of about 9 months broke up about 5 months ago. And no matter what I can not get over him. I want him more then any other guy I've ever wanted. I'm young to say this...But I could marry this boy. I would give him anything. Like even my virginity witch means the world to me. I just...I can't let it go.

02

What Guys Said 2

• I wish I could say it gets easier after you're beyond your first major relationship--it doesn't. I wish I could say that shorter term relationships were easier to get over than the longer ones, but it's not true either. It's been 8 months since I lost a year long relationship, and despite being shorter than my previous ones I've found it to be the hardest to let go of. I wish I knew what to tell you; I'd follow my own advice!

• My ex of 4 years left me 8 months ago and I can't get over her no matter how hard I try. I was HER first everything and she just let me go...

What Girls Said 0