Ex bought up the past between us?

So yesterday night my ex and I were talking and randomly she bought up the past between us. She goes "I remembered how we fell asleep together at night cuddling" and I'm thinking oh..boy..i felt like weird after she told me that? I love the girl still after the 4months we broke up. So anyways I told her that I feel weird talking to you since you just told me that and she goes "Why do you feel weird?" I go uhh..idk ima head to bed because it was just weird talking to her for some reason. And then she goes "oh okay good night, I just want you to know that we can still talk because we're friends silly" I responded to her yeah I know but I don't know :/ I'm just still attached to you and she goes "I see :/"

I'm not sure if that "i see :/" was that she doesn't have feelings for me anymore or she feels bad that she bought up the past...Idk...

The next day at school, I see her in the hallways and she does that John! and looks away thus making you look who said your name you know? it was kinda like flirting. So I basically did the same thing back during the end of the day

But yeah..give me your opinions? thanks :)

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she doesn't want to seem like she misses you. Bringing up something as special as falling asleep in each others arms then saying "i see :/" imply that. She may also be looking for a bit of the past for her to hold on to. My suggestions. Drive her crazy and make her want you back. Then make a move. But only if your sure about it.

• How would I drive her crazy and make her want me back?

What Girls Said 1

• Hahaha I do this to my ex! :) I bring up our past to get his reaction. she was probably really happy and filled with joy when you told her you're still attached to her. she doesn't want to seem like she's still interested in you but she definitely is. if your still interested in taking it further with her, take it slow or she will take for granted how bad you want her back! keep her wondering and it'll be all good for you! goooood luck! :)

What Guys Said 1

• I think she still has feelings for you..why would she bring up the past if she didnt