How do you deal with someone so wishy-washy?

Sometimes he's very sweet and fun to be around and actually wants to hang out

But then there are days where I don't hear from him or he's all meh like

He did tell me he was very wishy-washy and I don't understand why.

I know he's got a lot going on but he never wants to talk about it, I'm wondering if I should stick around or just simply move on.

02

What Guys Said 2

• Depends on what you want if you like him or if you can find someone better...

• I like him a lot and I wish he could see how great of a person he is, but he doesn't. And yea there are times when he's in a bad mood but even then I like being around him...he's just distance himself and I don't want to seem like some annoying girl that's contantly wanting to hang out with him...so I think I might have to move on even if I'm really not wanting to :/

• If you have feelings for him or at least care, then sit down and talk with him and be honest. You have nothing to lose and you might even become closer. Don't just move on, maybe you are doing things that he misinterprets as you not liking him and he likes you and is figuring out what to do? Or follow your heart :P to put it in a cheesy way.

• We've already had that conversation, twice actually...

everything was fine and it was just all of a sudden, we haven't seen each other for a week

i'm not sure what to think of it, I don't want to say anything because I don't want to feel like a presistant person

• Nothing wrong with being a persistent person. Just shows that you care about him. Or maybe your exaggerating idk, I mean he does have other friends to chill with, right? Just ask him out already and see what he does....

What Girls Said 0