Am I making a mistake by not calling ex boyfriend back?

He left me last week, Two days after he left he called and left message on voice mail stating why he left. He continually said he still loved me, and didn't want to lose me as a friend. Well, I haven't called him back I am I making a mistake by not doing so? I really think he was expecting me to, but he gave me the answer right then and there. I don't want him to think I hate him, but I also am mad at him for doing this to me.

Should I return his call or wait until he calls me back(although he might not if I don't initiate it)

04

Most Helpful Guy

• No, you are telling him you are angry by not returning the call. It's a safer way to vent than to call him and wind up in a shouting match.

Give yourself time to think things through before making any contact with him. That way he'll also have time to think!

What Guys Said 3

• My rule is never go back to an ex, you broke up for a reason and you have to remember that. the fact is chances are your not going to be freinds, he doesn't want to be your freind he wants more. best thing to do is to give him closer and then cut him off, in time (months down the road) if you get in contact again the pain should have gone and THEN you start building a freindship.

• Takes time to get over an ex. its harder if you remain friends, and have contact, hard to move on and be commited to the new relatoinship you are in and you hope or would be tempted to hook up with him, even is its casual or fwb, not healthy.

• call him back when you're not angry at him anymore. or call him back tonight if can't wait

What Girls Said 0