What would you do, is there any type of chance?

So I am wondering if there is a chance we could ever get back together. I feel like our story is not finished yet in some way, but i can't decipher it all.
. Were in a relationship 3 months but it was amazing. Met families he fell for me more each day said i was amazing, no fights , connected with everything. everyone saw our happiness
. he fell into stress from no job- closed off from everyone for about a month - after broke up with me saying didn't feel what he thought he should by then and felt like not growing.
He made first contact after Bu seeing how I was etc
. Since Bu we talk, joke around and had sex a few times like 4 or 5 since. been broken up 4 months
some nights his wordings seem like its just sex others it doesn't.
Had to work with him for 3 weeks. Others saw our connection ( us looking at each other) and they found out from fb. He asked if I said anything to them and i said no. he said it would be ok if I had said something.
complimented on my hair from seeing it
asked about scratches on my back ( if someone else gave them to me). I said no and asked him same? He said no and he doesn't go out which he doesn't really.
Saying next years work will be different you will see- like making plans already
Saw something for disney in his house asked if he was going he said maybe maybe not. no straight answer.
There is so much more its hard to fit in one. I do love him and like i said feel like its not over. I give him his space and have not suffocated him or begged for the relationship after the Bu. I am going to tell him how I still feel, if i can get to talk to him in person soon. What are the chances of yhis happening again? When he was going through stuff he told his bff who i know that he needed his life in order b4 taking care of someone else. Could this still be or him not know what he actually wants bc it is dif then his other relationships that were a lot of fighting. What would you do? if you dnt want someone in your life wldnt you stop talking after BU
  • Yes, go for it. Something is still there
  • nothing will happen
  • undecided- he is confusing
    Vote C

22

Most Helpful Guy

• sounds like he has feelings for you. it simply sounds like he wants to be in a position to be able to really put effort into a relationship. so if he is in that position perhaps he'd be open to a relationship... or it could just be an excuse for not being in a relationship with you. so it is sort of hard to say. but his actions definitely suggest to me an interest in you

• yeah, It is so very hard to tell with him. You do think his actions suggest the interest? Some days I say it sounds like it other days I say no and he's just using me or whatever he may be doing. We did have a great relationship when we were together so it is confusing when we broke up. I am hoping he comes back at some point. Should I try and talk to him about it? because i dont want to continue with what we are doing without being together as it hurts. I also think that if he wanted nothing to do with me he would have never contacted after the bu and just left us be and not bring me back into his life or even have sex with me. Who knows i guess time will tell

• i think his actions definitely show interest. depending on how recently you guys have talked about relationship you could bring it up but if it has been recent you don't want to appear to be pestering him about.

• Well I hope so. We have never talked about what we were doing since the breakup and I have not talked to him about our relationship or wanting to get back together since we broke up 4 months ago. I did not want to be that person to beg and say like I still want you because I did not want to push him further away. I guess I can bring it up since I never did yet

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe, but to be honest this sounds like the makings of an on again off again dramatic bullshit kind of relationship.