Tell me?

I met this guy and we became friends. He wasn't interested in me for a relationship but we started talking about sex because I wanted to be wild. so we started a friend with benefit relationship. Once he got scared and broke it off and then came back. After he came back I started having more feelings for him. He tells me he cares for me as a friend but he is not emotionally attached or feels anything for me. I just ended the relationship today. Wondering if I did the right thing?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes of course because you were starting to feel from him and he let you know that he feels nothing for you and doesn't plan too. before, it was a mutual sex fling but now someone is starting to feel the other and without you both feeling the same way, someone will eventually get hurt. So you did the right smart thing that most women don't do. They hope that they can change the minds mind but you can't change them. They have to want to change. And another thing, guys can have sex with a girl a lot without emotions involve. On the other hand, we don't know how to separate the two like guys can. Why? Cause we operate more on emotions then guys do. You did what was best for you.

• So true and because of my emotions I was giving more to the relationship thn him and it was starting to bug me.

• Yeah I been there and done that. Trust me, guys like that don't care about the extra sweet things you do. They are just using you to begin with and nothing you do matters to them. Its all sex to them.

What Guys Said 1

• Fwb implies no emotional feelings, even if you don't want to you will develop emotional feelings or attachment to him if you have sex, if you are capable of it...

If he doenst want a relationship and you do not going to work out better to move on...

What Girls Said 3

• I think you did what was best for you...You started having stronger feeling that he doesn't care to return and that change the current FWB situation...That was no longer acceptable for you so you left...I think you made a mature decision...Take care of you...Best of luck...Cheers!

• I think you did the right thing.. Cause things might get so complicated cause your starting to have feelings for the guy.. You'll be really hurt in the end when he leaves you again cause you really have feelings for him.. So its more ok if you stop seeing him..

• sounds to me like it was just sex for him and he can't see himself getting any more closer than that...but if you wanna save yourself the heartache yea you did the right thing