Feelings/Memories coming back of Ex girlfriend. Don't know what to do? Kinda stressed out?

saud1998
She broke up with me 2 months ago saying things werent working out (it was a LDR) but still was going to talk to me. A few months ago my Ex girlfriend texted me out the blue," my parents took my phone again smh (btw she's 15 her parents are strict and take her phone away alot). I don't think I'll get it back soon, so". I repied saying," Damn there bogus" She replied back saying, " Yeah, so I'll talk to you as soon as I can". Why did she text me out the blue? Like, last thing I asked her was if she still likes me? She said she likes me as a friend, other then that everthing just faded. After shee said that I said, " oh, okay. Better then nothing I guess". She never replied back, so I thought things were over until she texted me out the blue. Ever since she texted me a few weeks ago, my feeling and memories for her are coming back. Why did she text me out the blue like that? Did she say she's going to talk to me as soon as she can because she felt she needed to say that because. she had nothing else to say or felt like if she didn't say it I would be sad?
1
0