Break up when we still have feelings. Should I try and make it work again?

Me and this girl have been a thing for 6 months now and recently she texted me while she was on vacation sayin she wanted to end things. She still has feelings for me and I still have feelings for her. but she ended things because she said she didn't want to date. I want to get back together with her but she is very stubborn and I think will never change her mind on dating. I don't know what to do

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Move on. Trying to get someone back when she clearly stated that she doesn't want to date you is annoying. For both parties. If she ended it, she has her reasons. Shouldn't matter if you have feelings for each other. Sometimes it's better to end it than to drag it on knowing that the other person doesn't want to be with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she didn't want to date yet she still has feelings for you? Move on. She should have thought about the reasons why she wanted to date you in the first place. Even if you begged her, nobody told her to do that. That is based on her own insecurities, and she should have been honest from the jump. Don't be stubborn trying to win her back. She gave her heart to you by choice, and she took it away by choice. And no, you can never change a person. That person has to want to do so by themselves. Its best to just let her go. You'll just have more disappointments the more you continue.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

Recommended myTakes