How to break up with your girlfriend?

Me and my girlfriend communication is not a ok. I text her goodnight she doesn't say anything. I text her goodmorning cutie and I guess she gets bored of me saying those things. Like to be honest I really like her. I just don't know what to do. She says I'm boring and not interesting. I ask her how's your day going or what you doing. I ask those things cause I care about her. I want to know what happens in her life everyday. And she gets tired of it. I just don't understand like she will never meet another guy like me I always treated her like a queen cause she deserves it. I'm a shy and quiet person but I just have to work on that myself I understand I'm not perfect. What should I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't really want to leave her, do you? If you really like her, go after her. I dislike it when guys do that. You want the girl, then you have to CHASE her to the ENDS of the EARTH, if you have to. Yet, again if you feel like she is worth it, then you could always just break up with her.

0|0
    0|0
    • why should he chase someone to the end of the earth if she isn't willing to do the same for him and IF she is... why is she putting him through this? thats not very fair or mature of her if she is knowingly putting him through this anguish... childish games are not the makers of stable, healthy, long lasting, mature relationships.

• @KenM9215
      Please not that I said if he thinks she is not worth it, then he should dump her, and move on.

• Thank you for the MHO. 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• OMG... you're doing basically everything wrong.

OK, so... first... be the total opposite of what you are.

Then fuck her hottest friend. When she finds out and confronts you, say something like "What was I supposed to do? You're a frigid bitch, and she's hot." Then tell her to lose your number.

Then NEVER go back to being how you currently are.

She's not a queen, she's a gutterslut and SHE is lucky that you allow her on your dick, nevermind calling her your girlfriend.

Don't put ANY woman on a pedestal. Ever. Ever. EVER.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Leave her and find somoene that will appreciate you! Smh..

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't start playing games with her she just doesn't deserve you. Heck, I will take you ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Why are you heading to break-up? Is that what you really want?

0|0
    0|0
  • If you wanna break up with her just tell her that IN PERSON. Don't be a pussy and break up over text. Just be real with her and hopefully she'll understand.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• You treated her like a queen and that's why she doesn't respect you. Her pussy is dry just at the thought of you and it wouldn't surprise me if she was fucking another guy. Break up with her and don't show any emotion.. she has already emotionally detached herself from you. Learn from your mistakes boyo.

2|1
    0|0
  • slap the bitch in the face, and walk in the other direction. no words needed

0|0
    2|0
  • Explain her first why you're gonna dump her.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes