How long should you wait after a breakup before getting into a new relationship?

1114

Most Helpful Guy

• As soon as you're over the ex, which there's no minimum time required. You'll hurt yourself and your new person if you're dating when you have feelings for the ex.

I just started seeing a girl who I have a ton in common with and we had an amazing date but she just revealed to me last week that she just recently got out of a 5 year relationship so that makes me cautious. At least she hasn't complained about him or anything.