Should I tell him that it bothers me or just keep it to myself?

an old friend of mine is now my bf. he knows that in the past I had to get over a very bad break up, my ex boyfriend used to be in touch with his ex, he cheated on me and went back to her.

the problem is that my current boyfriend is also in touch with his ex-gf and he tells me every time they talk to each other.

i'm not that bothered about it and I definitely don' t want him to think that I'm insecure or that I don't trust him, but do you think there is a way I could tell him, without hurting his feelings, that I don't want to know when and what they talk about?

definitely don't want to ask him to stop talking to her, I just don't want to know about it, as it kind of gives me a feeling of deja-vu.

is it ok to feel like this?

11

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah just tell him str8 up how you feel, just tell him that you don't wanna know what when and what they talk about its normal for a girl to feel like that don't worry about it

What Girls Said 1

• Of course...you should communicate to him everything you feel...Him telling you though is very respectful...but he needs to know that it's an insecure area for you...Talk, talk and keep talking...Best of luck.