HOW TO GET OVER SOMEONE, I FEEL REALLY LOW?

mdddm
My relationship with my boyfriend hasn't been working out, we've worked on it over and over again but I think it's time to end the relationship!
It's really hard because I want to move on and find happiness but there's so many factors that are revolving around my mind like I've been looking for a job and I haven't seemed to get any replies, I feel like I'm going backwards as I just finished uni and during uni I had a job, boyfriend, social life! Now I feel shit about everything.

To add to that, his trying to be a musician and wants to be famous! And keeps threatening me like I won't be anything without him, and that I'm worthless and that I need him.
+1 y
To add to that I'm scared if he gets with someone else, I want to be with him but he doesn't respect me or the relationship so I have no choice to leave
2
2