When someone you like & who likes you says: " Don't get attached " -What do you infer ?

who likes you Girls & guys, please answer respectively. :-)

Thank you

22

Most Helpful Guy

• "This *will* end. Consider yourself warned."

• :-) Not talking about myself.

I want to know how YOU would respond to being told this.

If someone said that to me, I would probably tell them that

" I think they misunderstood my intentions"

I may ask them:

"Exactly what they are worried about."

>> I do not have any intention of getting attached to anyone-

I think someone seriously concerned would say more than 2 words & not as a command lol

-Therefore I would not take the person very seriously & I would assume they were trying to insult^

• If someone said that to me, I wouldn't get attached, and if I did, I would leave them.

I wouldn't blame them, given they warned me and all.

• I do not get attached , so that is not really the part that interests me, I just wondered what people like yourself hear being said- I still do not know exactly how you interpret do not get attached .

& btw didn't you know? EVERYTHING ENDS^ ^

What Guys Said 1

• Ha, that anonymous tag doesn't fool me. ;)

What Girls Said 2

• basically he's saying he's not ready to fully commit...he doesn't want you to get too attached because he can't commit to staying around for a long amount of time and if he leaves you he doesn't want you to hurt. he's giving you a red flag or a warning about his intentions...

• I am not asking about myself thank you.. I just wanted to know how people hear it themselves.. Soo you are saying that if a guy says this to you he is telling you what you wrote above - correct?

Can I ask you , how you would respond to the situation?

I.E. WALK away, say ok , try to talk him out of it, tell him he misunderstood your intentions etc.

Thanks!

:-)

• Id do exactly what he said--not get attached. if you really like him and want to give it shot just keep in mind he isn't sure about if he wants it to work or not. its really dependent on your feelings for him

• What do you mean it is really deopendant onmy feelings for ihm?

If a guy said this to me, I would ask ihm wha he was talking about.

I have no intention of getting attaced to anyone, but as HE is the one worrying, he may be worried about something else*

I would not take it very seriously tho, because if someone is concerned about someone ELSE they would say more than 2 words & not in the form of command.

& If it is just about THEM -then no loss

I would def. think they wanted to insult me ^

• that he might hurt youu so you shouldnt get too attched ;

• "-What do you infer ? " ( NOt about me, just asking people generally )

I was asking what you would interpret if a guy said that to you, & I am also curious as to how you would respond.

Like I I would ask ihm wha he was talking about.

I have no intention of getting attaced to anyone.

HE is worrying,maybe about something else*

I would not take it very seriously tho-

If someone is concerned about someone ELSE they would say more than a command,

would def. think he was trying to insult me

:-)