Ex is knocking on my door?

Cheating, pathetic bastard is now knocking on my door leaving chocolates and flowers not to mention daily voicemails. Claiming he just wants to talk and apologize. I mean... for what? After all this time... "he's just apologizing because his little girlfriend and him didn't work out and now he wants someone to lay over with. What good would come from it if i talk to him? Im afraid of reopening a wound... God knows I've tried to move on and I'm fin ally feeling like myself.

I don't hate him or hold resentment but I'm at new place in my life where i just honestly don't care to give him the time of day to meet up and talk. Just thinking about it, twists my stomach into a knot. I just want him out of my life for good.

34

Most Helpful Guy

• When Will Guys Like Your Ex Ever Learn?

DO NOT allow him back into your life, otherwise he may just use and take advantage of you as a rebound and/or take you for granted.

He should have been upfront and honest and split with you in the very first place instead of doing what he did behind your back and thought he could actually get away without you ever noticing or finding out about it! And then he got himself where he currently is now, realizing how fucking bad that he had fucked up.

If he continues to harass you and stalk you, get an attorney and file a restraining order against him or something. If possible move to a different apartment or location so he can't keep bothering you over and over again.

Most Helpful Girl

• hey there, i feel for you, trust your instincts they are correct. you are starting to feel yourself, that gives you strength that once he ripped away from you. his desire to talk and apologize does nothing for you at all, apart from put you in a vunerable position you know you shouldn't be in. these types of men can keep this shit up for ages, mine is now 9 months, he goes from lovey dovey, sexual, evil spitefull so be prepared he may do that. threaten to call the police if he is coming around to your house, and i suggest an app to block his calls, he's fucked up and his best easy option is you, he may be genuinely sorry he lost you but tough shit, he may also start to blame you, you should look into harassment laws in your country right from now and keep evidence. uk is pretty good now even a few texts is enough just incase this develops further xx good luck stay strong no contact no contact no contact xx

• Thanks for the advice and yes i choose to stay away from him. I will not go back to that dark place he left me when he decided to cheat and leave me with the mess. He doesn't deserve me! I've blocked his number but he calls me from unknown/restricted numbers and leaves pathetic voicemails.

• Send me a private message

• I kinda feel like venting... I feel lost.