I need help FAST!!!

I have been dating a girl that I really like for about 6 months now and it is going great. But my ex girlfriend and I have started talking again, and I think I am starting to fall for her again. I went over to her house yesterday for a little while, and nothing bad happened, but we were flirting alot, like we did when we were together. I know that I would never ever cheat on anybody, but like I said I think I am starting to fall for my ex again, but I really really like the girl I am with right now. What should I do? Someone please help!

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Scratch what you know about the situation this far. Here's what you need to do: STOP FLIRTING WITH YOUR EX.

It's fairly apparent that because of you two seeing each other, you've started flirting with her again (your ex); but at the same time, you are in a relationship where you actually feel complete and happy. There is no sense to push away the ex because of your own feelings growing for her.. That makes no sense other than being respectful of your current relationship; but it holds little respect towards your ex. Granted, this is why I choose not to be friends with most of my exs.. She is giving you a mind-game to try and win you back, trust me on that.

With your current relationship:

- Spend more effort in flirting with her, or interracting with her. That way it outweighs what you have done with your ex, and that you fall for this girl more than the previous one. Simple right?

Aside from that, just be honest with yourself. If your current relationship was talking with their ex and they started to note their feelings were growing for that previous person again, would you be p*ssed? Yeah! But would you understand why? Yes you would (or I would hope you did).

Your feelings are growing for her again because you once cared about her. She was a big part of your life! It's fine to keep an ex around, but realise that the past is the past and that you are currently in a relationship. Flirting with her isn't fair to yourself or your current relationship, so stop that entirely.

~ ArtistBBoy

What Girls Said 1

• WHY DID YALL BREAK UP? IF IT WAS FOR REASONS THAT ARE UNDERSTANDABLE (CHEATING ECT.) THEN STAY WITH THE GIRL YOU ARE WITH NOW... I HAD THIS SAME THING HAPPEN TO ME AND I WENT BACK TO THE EX AND NOW I WONDER EVERYDAY WHAT ABOUT SAM... BC ONCE AN EX IS AN EX THATS ALL THEY WILL EVER BE AND THINGS WILL NEVER BE THE SAME,.. ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE BEEN SEEING SOMEONE ELSE BC SHE WONT TRUST YOU

What Guys Said 2

• hello,

the answer is simple, one girl is an ex and the other is a current, you don't want to be with your ex so you will have to stop seeing her.

if you don't then your not being fair to your current girlfreind who will see you as been like every other man she's been messed about by and unless you want her to have this view of you I sugest you get a grip of your emotions and do the right thing. your ex will understand and in the end its the best thing for both of you

Good Luck

-Chris

• stop talking to your ex. exs are exs for a reason