My exgf who is a relationship with another guy sent me an email asking about how life is treating me without her in my life?

Dany1985
The email was basically askin how am I doing without her in my life? And she hopes it's doing me good, because it is not doing here any good without me in her life!! And she also mentioned an incident that I am the only one who understands her pain. I have been in NC for almost a month after she updated her status to in a relationship on FB. I have no intention to get back to her, just to make things clear here. But what I would like to know is what is going on in her head, why is she contacting me when I clearly stated in my last text that she was the love of my life, but since she is with another guy I can't be around as it is not fare for me or the new guy.
3
2