Have You Cheated On Your Partner ?

Have you cheated on your partner and just never told them or decided to just deny it to this day ?

• Yes
  • No
  • Don't know if I would consider it cheating/it was nothing
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

48

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe "Once a cheater, always a cheater". So no I haven't and never will

What Guys Said 7

• Nope. I'm not a cheater, and I'm kinda unforgiving when it comes to cheating. I've had a crazy number of girlfriends over the years, and nearly all of them turned out to be cheaters, so I have a strict "kick em to the curb" policy. Really though when you get down to it, when you're in a relationship, you should be able to trust somebody, and lying and sneaking around cheating on them is a serious betrayal of said trust. Wouldn't you agree?

• Yes I do 100% I think that's the worse thing you can do to ur lover..i just wanted to see what people had to say about it

• Lol yeah. Admit it, I have the best answer here. I'm awesome and you know it. lol

• Never... its that simple

• Never had a significant other, but I also know I would never cheat.

• I've never cheated.

• Never have.

• SUre have. With a stripper no less.

Shame is she found out about it years later and used it as an excuse to get out of our marriage...even though she was cheating when she found out about it.

• Why'd you do it tho? you cheated on her before she cheated on you right ?

• A stripper?!? how the hell did she find out? Typical hypocritical wives.

• She found out through a series of friends when the girl told everyone that she was pregnant (of course this was only a plot to cause drama and get attention)

• I am as bad as Tiger Woods... but a lot more sneaky about it.

What Girls Said 4

• No ma'am - if I ever did do anything like that I'm afraid I'd find myself confessing. Even so - I'm a very loyal person driven by some firmly established morals. I will likely never find myself in this situation. If I am having the urge to cheat it is not because I want the other person, it is because I have something I need to fix in the marriage and perhaps in myself. That's what I believe any way. If a marriage is unfixable that is when you leave, but only after all other last ditch efforts have been expended. Those are just my beliefs. They've worked out well for me.

• i have never cheated on my partner and proud to say so

• I cheated on my last boyfriend, and he still doesn't know. I don't plan on seeing him again, but if I do, I'll be cordial and distant. If he's an ass to me, I'll tell him. (I secretly hope I get to tell him)

• Wow why'd you do it tho?

• I was really unhappy in the relationship and felt cornered without an escape.

• i did once. I started crying during it. but the guy never stopped. and that was my fault. but I never told my partner all I did was cry ad tell him I couldn't see him. since then I have not dated. becuase I want to be able to be in a good relationship where I don't find the need to cheat.

• It's ok. Guys in the middle of sex don't always notice if a girl is crying especially if it is just sex like it is usually when you are cheating. Why did you feel the need to cheat?

• The guy cals me a whale... so I needed some one who thinks I'm pretty.