What's up with the excuses

My ex dumped me a month ago because he was not feeling it, like he didn't know if he wanted to be with me or not. So we broke up.

After the break up I don't contact him at all, he is CONTACTS me with excuses or just too see how am I doing? or if he sees me online he was to talk to me. WTF? honestly and making conversation of my life and like I recently upload a pic washing my car and you can see somebody took the pic obviously, and he was like WHO TOOK THE PICTURE?

why would he care right?

He contacts me like 2 or 3 times a week with excuses, or like what am I gonna do in the weekend?

FYI we have seen each other every weekend cause we have mutual friends.

HELP!

WHAT THE HELL DOES HE WANT?

01

What Guys Said 1

• I know it might be hard to believe, but he might not be over you. Explain to him how you feel about him talking to you all the time, then just delete him off of MSN, Facebook, Myspace, etc. And if need be, block his number. Just ignore his emails and stuff, til he gets the message. Talk to your friends about why you feel uncomfortable about hanging out with him. If they're your true friends, they'll understand.

• But like then why dump me? you know.. like I don't mind him contacting me... but I have realized that he want spend a week. he needs to know what I'm up to or doing. I'm trying to think like a guy here .And if a guy doesn't want to be with u, that's it its over!! but its been a month.. and he walys finds a reason to talk to me..

• He probably dumped you because, like you said, he wasn't feeling it. But after breaking up with you, he realized what he lost, and is probably still wondering himself why he decided to break up with you. He's probably not over you yet.

The next time he asks what you're up to, ask him why he needs to know. You need to confront him and ask why he has the need to know what you're doing.

• OH OK LOL. BUT IM SCARED OF PUSHING HIM AWAY LOL. BUT I WILL DO IT.

What Girls Said 0