Did I do the right thing?

In relation to a friends boyfriend I was sleeping with and probably embarked on a form of emotional attachment/relationship with... I purposely set out to sabotage him once I received messages from him saying if I killed myself itd make his life easier. Immediately ended all ties with this horror of a boy I once entrusted. I left my phone unattended purposely for her friend to see she then told this guys boyfriend what she witnessed. I then said well I thought you knew we were friends considering how he told me this... She said she has no idea and if anything inappropriate was said it was him taking the piss. I therefore retaliated and said you believe what you want however I know the truth. Blocked her then received more calls and messages off him threatening me. Not sure if I should now tell her this considering if he was so innocent why am I being threatened? And he is now pestering me I've saved screenshots of him asking me for sex so again I ask... Have I done the right thing or is she so naive to believe it was me pestering him with her friend seeing it and also the saved messages I have now? I could easily ruin everything but I prefer to sit and watch their relationship fail purely because I do not tolerate threats or to be told to end my life just so his shit relationship doesn't end. Why cheat if he wants to save something so awful? He doesn't sleep with her he flirts with other girls and has a hidden friendship with someone and she chooses to believe him over me? Ha !

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• You sound like a nut job

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah you did

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes