Girl broke up out of the blue with me, Pulled a 180 In a matter of Hours, Even her best friend is shocked. Any thoughts?

CES1847
Well I have been seeing this girl for over 3 months, She was the one to do all the pursing in the relationship. Right from the beginning. Days before She broke things off she was sending me things like: “I wish you were here, I am in a cuddly mood” ”I feel like haven’t seen you in days and I just saw you yesterday” (after that she made plans to go to my house to cuddle and watch movies). Well she broke things off in text. She texted me in the morning like normal, she was say she was pumped for our plans. Then out of the blue she broke up saying She wants to be alone right now. That she has a lot of things going on right now. That she has been trying the relationship thing, but it is putting more stress on her then she wants. really didn’t want to feel this way, she was trying forcing it and fool herself, but it wasn’t working and more.

I have been dumped many times, even for the same "not ready for a relationship" bull, even been in the other end of things with trying to make it work then dumping someone. There is definitely signs like that. You definitely don't start conversions every day with them or make plans to come over to Cuddle. You would stay away from making future plans with them, not make a bunch. You don’t spend a whole weekend with them and stay in bed with them till 5pm and brag about it to people. You don’t drop everything to spend time with them or give them long hugs where you just hold them. Things like holding my hand around Portland, then for the whole drive back wouldn’t happen. I wouldn’t think you would be all playful, by sticking your tongue out at them with a little smirk. You would not say that It feels like I haven't seen you in days, but I just saw you yesterday line. Why would you miss me? It is just so strange of how things went down with her. None of it seemed like she was forcing and trying to fool herself with things between us, like she said. It would clearly show that she was. She wouldn’t be chasing so hard like she was either.

+1 y
That week before she broke things off she was showing more emotion than ever she has. She has never said she was missing me or wish I was there to cuddle with her. When I told her about the lawn mower blowing up and shooting the blade out at me. She was all worried and wanted to cheer me up. She even made the joke she didn’t want to be dating an old guy with missing toes. She likes her old guy intact and wouldn’t want to hold me up the whole time. I am 26 she is 23
+1 y
Maybe she freaked because things were going so well or she thought I was too nice of a person for her. Maybe she realized she had strong feelings for me, got scared and freaked out thinking she wasn’t ready. Which my friend Bri said she did with her relationship, but stuck with it. I don't know It really seem to me I made her happy and she really liked me, by the way she was around me. Though I could have been blind to it, not being a 3rd party to it.
1
2