Why does my ex boyfriend hate it when I talk to his mom?

Here's a background of our story first. My ex and I have been together for 6 years, until he decided that he didn't want to be with me anymore since I have chosen a career path that he didn't agree with. During our 6-year relationship, I have grown close to his mom and have established a really good relationship with her. It's like we're friends with or without me being the girlfriend of her son. Anyway, so our breakup was pretty messy. But, we have started to see each other again.. but we made it clear to each other that we're not going into something serious yet, until we figure out what's going on between us. But, what's really bothering me is that he gets really ticked off when I talk to his mom or when his mom talks to me. Like just an example, he found out that I was her Facebook friend and he literally made a big issue out of it. Like, I was suppose to be "out" of his life already. And, his mom just asked me how I was doing and I just replied and he found out about it and GOT MAD again. Seriously, I really don't know what his problem is. Can someone enlighten me please? Thanks! I would really like to understand my ex better. I thought things were going great between us. I thought we were finally going to get past our breakup and start over and this...
Why does my ex boyfriend hate it when I talk to his mom?
Add Opinion