I want my ex back!

i want my ex back...it's been three months...is it safe to contact him? or should I wait and date other people? I don't want him to think I am clingy and desperate :(

22

Most Helpful Girl

• If he hasn't contacted you during this time, it's pretty safe to say that he doesn't want to get back together with you. Don't contact him until your feelings for him have pretty much subsided, otherwise you'll end up even more broken-hearted than you already are.

What Guys Said 2

• Did you break with him, or did he break with you? and why did you two break up?

• He broke it off with me..we dated for two years. and he broke it off because of how I was...i know this for a fact and am not just blaming myself. I'm actually going to therapy and I'm a lot better...but I miss him very much...and just want him back.

• Well, if you've really turned your life around then yeah, but if you are still working through your problems I'd focus on taking care of you before worrying about getting you ex back or you will be right back where you were when he left and you'll both repeat the whole process all over again.

Good luck and hope that helps

• Yes I agree. I'm working through it..so I'm trying to be patient. so I am going to try in a few months to talk to him. the only problem is that I was crazy when we split. I hope he can forgive and forget :/ we shall see. everyone is different.

• I'd contact him.. ask my ex to contact me while you're at it... It's been 8 months since she left and I am completely miserable and depressed.

What Girls Said 1

• How long did you date? Try finding out if he's dating anyone first and if not start small talk.

• Two years. and I could try but it's hard...we never really had same circle of friends.