Miss my boyfriend so much after breakup. If he loved me he'd have fought for me right?

So. I dated my boyfriend for 6 months. I can't have children. I told him that from day 1. He said that didn't annoy him. We were great together. Never an argument. So, whilst shopping he admired kids clothes saying if he ever had a child he would dress them in bla bla bla. My heart sunk and that night I told him I had to let him go as I believed he needed to meet someone who could give him kids. He said you've obviously thought about this. And that was it. No trying to change my mind. No reassuring me we could work. I feel devastated an confused. If you loved someone guts wouldn't you fight for them? It's only been a week and he texts every day. Nothing about the relationship just general day to day chat. I just blocked him as I need to move on an I feel like he has me where he wants me. All advice appreciated. Thanks.

16

Most Helpful Girl

• Aw, I know it's upsetting because he hurt your feelings with his comment, but if it wasn't meant to be, it wasn't! There are plenty of men out there who wouldn't be bothered with the fact that you can't have children. It was a little mean of him to make an obvious comment about his future children, knowing very well you can't have any. Keep your head up and be happy, one day the right man for you will come :) this one just wasn't it. Hugs to you!