Miss my boyfriend so much after breakup. If he loved me he'd have fought for me right?

Anonymous
So. I dated my boyfriend for 6 months. I can't have children. I told him that from day 1. He said that didn't annoy him. We were great together. Never an argument. So, whilst shopping he admired kids clothes saying if he ever had a child he would dress them in bla bla bla. My heart sunk and that night I told him I had to let him go as I believed he needed to meet someone who could give him kids. He said you've obviously thought about this. And that was it. No trying to change my mind. No reassuring me we could work. I feel devastated an confused. If you loved someone guts wouldn't you fight for them? It's only been a week and he texts every day. Nothing about the relationship just general day to day chat. I just blocked him as I need to move on an I feel like he has me where he wants me. All advice appreciated. Thanks.
6
1