Miss my boyfriend so much after breakup. If he loved me he'd have fought for me right?

So. I dated my boyfriend for 6 months. I can't have children. I told him that from day 1. He said that didn't annoy him. We were great together. Never an argument. So, whilst shopping he admired kids clothes saying if he ever had a child he would dress them in bla bla bla. My heart sunk and that night I told him I had to let him go as I believed he needed to meet someone who could give him kids. He said you've obviously thought about this. And that was it. No trying to change my mind. No reassuring me we could work. I feel devastated an confused. If you loved someone guts wouldn't you fight for them? It's only been a week and he texts every day. Nothing about the relationship just general day to day chat. I just blocked him as I need to move on an I feel like he has me where he wants me. All advice appreciated. Thanks.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Aw, I know it's upsetting because he hurt your feelings with his comment, but if it wasn't meant to be, it wasn't! There are plenty of men out there who wouldn't be bothered with the fact that you can't have children. It was a little mean of him to make an obvious comment about his future children, knowing very well you can't have any. Keep your head up and be happy, one day the right man for you will come :) this one just wasn't it. Hugs to you!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• You were right to do what you did. Time to move on.

1|0
    0|0
    • I know I completely did the right thing. Just why didn't I see earlier that he was obviously using me. Feel so mad at myself.

• You shouldn't beat yourself up over it.

• He continues to text you perhaps thinking that he wants to end things cordially. But yes, there's nothing you can do if the man wants children.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well... I think he probably was growing farther from you or he wouldn't be an asshole and say stuff like that around you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well you did the right thing, so what is worrying you then?

0|0
    0|0
  • Youtold him to leave and he left... I dont see where the confusion comes from.

0|0
    1|0
  • Yup if he loved you he would of fought.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes