How do I not get jealous when my ex gets in a relationship?

I have gotten over her, but i get jealous when she talks about boys (we are still friends) so i may get really jalous if she gets in a relationship, how do i not?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I couldn't remain friends with a guy I still cared about. It'd be so painful seeing someone you love... loving someone else

You'd need to try to suppress your fermigs , but that's not easy to do.

I guess in the end you have to decide which is more painful... cutting all contact with her and not having her part of your life , or having her in your life , knowing all you will ever be is just friends

0|1
    0|0
    • i can't loose her

• Show All
    • Its such a difficult decision , but it seems not having her in your life would hurt you the most. I hope it all works out for you

• you're welcome... and thanks

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• Well only you can control your own emotions and the fact you still feel get jealous means you haven't gotten over her. You haven't moved on yet.

0|1
    0|0
  • Then you still have feelings for her

0|1
    0|0
    • i admit, i still love her, she is my friend i dont wanna loose her. But i still love her... what should i do?

• Best thing to do, I think is to tell her this and get it off your chest so you can breathe. Then from there you'll feel better, more able to move on

• can me and her still be friends?
      i have already told her
      and it was a long distance relationship so we won't get back together.

• You still have feelings...

You need to walk away from her...

0|1
    0|0
    • she is my friend, i dont want to loose her as a friend. But i admit, i still love her

• Show All
    • You need some time apart then...

Tell her that you need some time... but want to try to be friends in the future...

• thank you

Recommended myTakes