How do I not get jealous when my ex gets in a relationship?

I have gotten over her, but i get jealous when she talks about boys (we are still friends) so i may get really jalous if she gets in a relationship, how do i not?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I couldn't remain friends with a guy I still cared about. It'd be so painful seeing someone you love... loving someone else

You'd need to try to suppress your fermigs , but that's not easy to do.

I guess in the end you have to decide which is more painful... cutting all contact with her and not having her part of your life , or having her in your life , knowing all you will ever be is just friends

• i can't loose her

• Its such a difficult decision , but it seems not having her in your life would hurt you the most. I hope it all works out for you

• you're welcome... and thanks