My best friend is dating my ex wife, should I be mad?

Anonymous
Best Friend Is Dating My Ex-wife So, I got a text message today from my best friend (who was also the best man at my wedding) telling me that he is in love with my ex wife. My ex left me about two years ago. I was not abusive, didn't drink, do drugs, hit her, etc. She moved back to our home town about an hour away and has moved in with and is apparently "in love" with my best friend. He told me in his text that this didn't cause my divorce or his divorce (his wife left him about a year earlier). We don't live in the same town and I haven't seen her in a year or him since November. Strangely enough I am not breaking down about the whole thing. Haven't cried or gotten really angry, but at the same time this feels like a betrayal. I didn't respond to his message. I just deleted him from my contacts and left him with silence. I guess I am wondering what any one else thinks about the situation. Oh, couple of details. The divorce s finalized about 4 months ago and I just got the final paperwork on her getting her half of my retirement about a week ago. Does this seem funny to anyone else?
My best friend is dating my ex wife, should I be mad?
Add Opinion