My Girlfriend Slapped Me?

I invited my ex girlfriend over for dinner and drinks, while my girlfriend was at work. afterwards, we played video games together. while playing co-op campaign in COD4, she admitted we make a good team and kissed me. We then had sex in my bed and soon, my girlfriend walked in on us. she forced my ex to leave and then yelled at me. For cheating, she also slapped my cheeks and kicked me out of the apartment (living with a friend now)

how do I get her back?
and was she right to slap my cheeks? it really hurts!

1113

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't. You effed up, and you effed up hard. I would have done the same. Leave her alone, you cheated and once you do that trusting you would be hard or absolutely impossible. You do not want a committed relationship, if you did you wouldn't have stayed in contact with your ex or cheated on your girlfriend. Just let it be and a lesson learned.

Most Helpful Guy